Ask about private group tours
- Work Socials
- Team Building or Corporate Events
- Client Entertainment
- Networking Groups
- Friend & Family Outings
- Birthday Celebrations
- Bachelor & Bachelorette
- Wedding and Baby Showers
- Wedding & Anniversary Gifts
- Class Reunion Gatherings
- Weekday/end Travel Group Activities
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Girlfriend Getaways
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REQUESTING A PRIVATE TOUR:
- We do not offer discounted tickets for private food tours.
- Private food tours must be a MINIMUM of 8 people, and a MAXIMUM of 12 people.
- All private food tours are 2.5 - 3 hours in length and cannot be changed. Private tours are the exact same experiences as the daily tours, only in a private group.
- Private food tours on the weekday are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
- We can accommodate most food allergies. In order to provide alternatives, please provide this information in advance.
- All private food tours are held rain or shine.
- A ticketing fee, tour guide and restaurant gratuity will be included in your total cost.
- No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private food tour tickets sold less than 14 days from agreed tour date, require full payment plus gratuity to hold a specific date and tour time.
- Private food tour tickets sold more than 14 days from agreed tour date require a 50% non-refundable deposit paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due seven business days prior to the event.
- Upon payment, all tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. Please contact us via email to answer any additional questions.